The OLPH Community Outreach Ministry would like to share a general overview of the projects we have accomplished within the month of June and share what we have on the agenda so far for the next 30 days. All projects have been for our fellow parishioners.
6/1/16 to 6/30/16:
• Lawns mowed = 3
• Backyard cleared of 3-4 ft. tall Johnson grass = 1
• Transportation from hospital to home = 1
• Companionship = 1 (sat with disabled daughter so mother could go to her own dr. appt.)
• Deliveries = 1 (Bedside Commode)
• Installation of window A/C unit = 1
• Assist in unloading several boxes for parishioner into Parish Hall = 1
• Purchased and installed a room standing A/C unit so parishioner could come home from hospital
• Purchased and installed an accordion folding door.
• Built wheelchair ramp = 1 (Violet Road)
• Added two new members to our ministry team.
Month of July:
• Continue with transportation, companionship, deliveries and lawn mowing.
• Replace outdoor broken dryer vent.
• Home maintenance project - July 9th
• Take lead with two areas of the Summer Spring Cleaning Project – July 16th
• Ramp build on July 30th
5830 Williams Drive
Corpus Christi, TX 78412
Ph. (361) 991-7891
Fax (361) 993-1211
Weekdays: 8:00 am
Saturday Vigil: 5pm
Sunday: 7am, 9am, 11am,
12:45pm (Spanish Mass)
5pm & 7:30pm
Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Catholic Church & Academy
Saturday: 3pm - 4:45pm
Sunday: 4pm - 4:45pm